Employees at Tegra Medical put the Happy in the Holidays this year with several generous acts that benefited people in their communities. And because kindness begins at home, the folks at Tegra Medical also collected funds to help a long-term employee with recent medical costs.
- Dartmouth employees are making the Christmas season bright for two local families headed up by single mothers. Through the Salvation Army, they are “adopting” the families and will provide gifts and food for their Christmas dinner.
- Toys for Tots is getting two boxes of toys collected from generous Franklin employees.
- John Hinders at the St. Jude marathon
Employees at the Dartmouth facility recently participated in a United Way food drive for local needy families. Over the course of two weeks they collected 330.6 pounds of food to donate.
- John Hinders from the Quality and Regulatory group at our Hernando facility ran a half marathon in the St. Jude Memphis Marathon December 5th and raised $1,070.
- In October, employees in Franklin raised $625 for the LIVESTRONG YMCA program in October. The fundraising included a candy-counting competition and 50/50 raffle. Tegra Medical’s contribution helped LIVESTRONG surpass its $25,000 challenge and ensure that they can grow and enhance their efforts to support cancer survivors and their families.