CNC Swiss machining is the process of machining extremely intricate parts with computer numerical control (CNC). Inspired by the process of making Swiss watches, CNC Swiss machines provide high precision machining solutions, which is just what you need for medical device manufacturing. Tegra Medical’s CNC Swiss machining and micromachining allow us to create the most intricate medical device components and implants with accuracy, speed and cost-effectiveness.
CNC Swiss Machining CapabilitiesTegra Medical offers the best in CNC Swiss machining performance, supported by the latest equipment and manned by expert technicians. Our CNC Swiss machines offer precise, repeatable machine movements that can be programmed for optimal speeds, feeds, and machine cycles.
- 7, 9 and 13 axis machines - Complex part geometries and faster cycle times
- Multiple spindle machining - Complete parts in one set-up
- High speed machining - Smaller parts features, long-run efficiencies
- Live tooling - Off center features and complex geometries
- High precision machining - Tight tolerances on complex parts
- Materials: stainless steel, Nitinol, titanium, brass, plastic, and others