Location: Franklin, MA
Visual Microscope Inspector
Perform any and/or all visual inspection on a variety of parts. This position requires the person to have good hand/eye coordination while inspecting for defects that include bent tips, discoloration, scratches and other features described in the job documentation.
Primary Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Responsible for QC visual inspections of finished products required in accordance with ISO 13485.
- Accurately perform visual inspection on all product and product assemblies for workmanship, cosmetic acceptability, cleanliness, etc.
- Train on other operations when necessary.
- Understand all production processes which relate to inspection.
- Use quick judgment and discretion in determining acceptable standards.
- Report any errors or major discrepancies appropriately so that corrective action can be taken when necessary.
- Train other Lynx Microscope Inspectors when necessary.
- Maintain precise documentation.
- Maintain good house-keeping procedures.
- A high level of attention to detail, focus, and accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player skills
High school diploma or GED. 1 year of manufacturing related work is desirable. Basic mathematics skills is required. Inspection experience is preferred.
Interested candidates should
E-mail Tegra Medical HR
Tegra Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer