Location: Franklin, MA
Facilities Maintenance Supervisor
Plan, organize, perform, directs or contracts, facility and equipment maintenance. Supervise facility maintenance team members. Oversee planned Preventative Maintenance program. Manage building projects. Coordinate Lean implementation activities, such as 5S, Kaizen, and SMED as related to maintenance.
- Oversee planned Preventative Maintenance program, including scheduling of work.
- Plan and schedule all facility project work for on time and on budget delivery.
- Become resident expert with CMMS.
- Maintain all equipment records in CMMS.
- Maintain the highest level of customer service and set the standard for others.
- Conduct periodic inspections of building and grounds; submit required inspection reports.
- Oversee waste water disposal documentation and all required testing.
- Maintain open and effective communication with the management team, and outside vendors.
- Contribute to the preparation of bid specifications for routine service, repairs, and capital improvements.
- Respond to emergency service calls which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Assist the development and implementation of PM programs for all major building and production systems
- Lead cross-functional teams in Kaizen and other continuous improvement activities.
- Develop & implement sustainable 5S, visual control, SMED & Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) programs.
- Help develop & sustain a process for the training and development of employees regarding Lean concepts.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as required.
- Must have advance knowledge of machine repair- Electro/Mechanical.
- Must have knowledge of building systems, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, air compressors, chillers.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Must be familiar with electronic work order and Computerized Maintenance Management Systems.
- Must be able to prioritize in high volume environment with tight deadlines, controlled budgets.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills are a must.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays to service a 24/7 operation as needed.
Level of Skill, Education and Experience:
B.S. Degree in Industrial Engineering, Process Engineering, or equivalent Maintenance Leadership. Project Management certification a plus. Lean Implementation experience in a highly regulated environment is desired. Must have a strong knowledge of Lean Manufacturing techniques. (SMED, Poka Yoke, TPM, Project management tools i.e., Gantt charts, MS Project, etc. as well as experience with implementation of a Lean culture. Lean/Six Sigma certification preferred. Previous experience with machining and metal processing. Current DOT Certification for Hazardous Waste or Waste water license preferred.
Interested candidates should
E-mail Tegra Medical HR
Tegra Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer