Location: Franklin, MA
The Electro/Mechanical Technician will be responsible for installing, maintaining, calibrating, troubleshooting and repairing production and building equipment, including but not limited to high speed CNC machines, grinders, laser welders, laser engravers, sonic cleaning equipment, HVAC, mechanical, plumbing, lighting.
- From specifications, written and oral instructions, install, adjust, maintain, repair, modify and troubleshoot all equipment used in the manufacturing operation.
- Observe, investigate and diagnose malfunctions and take appropriate corrective actions.
- Participate in the disassembly of equipment during and after tests and determine the physical reaction of components to various conditions.
- Maintain company preventative maintenance programs by adherence to schedules, procedures and CMMS documentation.
- As a result of observations, make recommendations regarding techniques, methods and equipment requirements to engineers and supervision.
- Respond to maintenance requests; maintain records of all work performed.
- Work with Tool Crib Attendant to identify required spare parts and determine on-hand quantities.
- Aid the development of building maintenance and safety procedures manuals.
- Contribute to the preparation of bid specifications for routine service, repairs, and capital projects.
- Respond to emergency service calls after hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area using 5S principals.
- Assist the development and implementation of preventative maintenance programs for all systems.
- Use CMMS system as needed.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills is a must.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as required.
Level of Skill, Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent is required as well as a minimum of 5 years of experience in a manufacturing maintenance environment. Must have technical, vocational, or on the job training in an Electro/Mechanical field, building trade licenses a plus. Good understanding of routine preventative maintenance and a strong working knowledge of mechanical mechanisms, electrical, plumbing, and HVAC. Valid driver’s license preferred but not required. Must be computer literate in Microsoft Office, Outlook, familiar with CMMS, be able to prioritize in a high volume environment under tight deadlines, controlled budgets and time constraints.
Interested candidates should
E-mail Tegra Medical HR
Tegra Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer