Location: Dartmouth, MA
CNC Swiss Machinist
Program, set-up and operate Swiss CNC (Citizen) Lathes with automatic bar loaders.
Primary Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Operate CNC Swiss Lathes while meeting cycle time and inspection objectives.
- Ability to use all inspection equipment (micrometers, calipers, comparator, etc.).
- Make machine adjustments/offsets under Supervisor’s direction.
- Maintain high standard of quality
- Perform first piece and In‑process inspection
- Keep record of all inspections and parts run
- Accurately record and report all pertinent information and labor hours. Strive to maximize efficiency and improve quality.
Level of Skill, Education and Experience:
- Ability to work with small diameter parts requiring tight tolerances and high quality finishes.
- Ability to read blueprints/drawings and follow work instructions.
- Have good mechanical and math aptitude.
- Proficiency with personal computers.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- 3-5 years industrial experience in machine operating.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Dependable, efficient and productive work habits.
Interested candidates should
E-mail Tegra Medical HR
Tegra Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer