Location: Franklin, MA
Accounts Payable Clerk
Responsible for managing the daily processing of accounts payable and monthly reconciliation of various elements of processing tied to inventory accounting. Also responsible for proper mailing and filing of all supplier payments authorized by accounting.
Primary Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Physically match supplier invoices and receiving documents.
- Enter all supplier invoices based on standard 3-way matching principles associated with receiving transactions, purchasing order pricing, and vendor invoice details.
- Problem resolution where required based on incorrect supplier invoices, mismatches of invoice quantities versus receiving quantities, and mismatches of supplier unit pricing versus approved Tegra Medical Medical purchase orders.
- Research and resolve general ledger account number issues as necessary.
- Presentation of all entered supplier invoices to accounting personnel for posting to general ledger.
- Organization of and filing of all posted invoices held prior to scheduled payment dates.
- Matching of checks and check remittance advice (as generated by accounting personnel) to open supplier invoice files. Preparation of and filing of final payment packages, and mailing of all supplier check payments.
- Month-end reconciliation of all accounts payable voucher totals to defined accounts.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
Level of Skill, Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent and at least 1 year of experience in AR/AP and/or cash application experience is preferred. JobBOSS experience desired. Excellent data entry and follow up skills is essential. Must be proficient in Word and Excel and pay excellent attention to detail. Good time management skills and a strong customer service focus is a must.
Interested candidates should
E-mail Tegra Medical HR
Tegra Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer